STYLING | PLANNING | PHOTOGRAPHY
So, you’re hosting an event and need a little help?
I can help with event styling, planning, set-up and photography for your entire event. From birthdays, engagements, weddings, to retail activations – I’d love to help!
Types of events I can help you with:
- Birthdays & Social Events
- Engagement Parties
- Baby & Bridal Showers
- Classy Hens & Bucks Events
- Retail Activations
- Small Corporate & Award Nights
Event Styling & Planning
I will handle as much of your event as you need, so you don’t have to worry on the day. I can work with you from the initial concept design and styling, then handle the hiring and set up of furniture, tableware, catering, florists and anything else your event calls for. This of course includes set-up on the day, where I often add those final touches.
I generally follow the below process:
- Styling Consultation
- Sourcing, Preparation & Delivery
I love to bring in handmade elements where I can, (cue my ‘crafternoons’), to truly personalise your event. Whether that be integrating subtle photographs for a birthday, or personalised favours for an engagement party – I’ve got creative ideas that I’d love to share with you.
I’m Brisbane based.
If you require a photographer to capture your special event (and the beautiful styling I have just done for you!) – we have that covered too! My amazingly talented beautiful husband, James, is a very talented photographer. You won’t even know he’s there!
Most of my photos have been captured by James, check them out from my Work page if you haven’t already.
A little bit more about me
I’m a professionally amateur event stylist, passionate about bringing your dream event to life with beautiful, personalised & handmade styling. I’ve always had a keen eye for design & detail, love creating handmade pieces, plus love making people smile – so I’m super excited to be able to bring these passions together in Arnold Events.
I classify myself as amateur due only to the fact that I have a full-time job that isn’t event styling. This means that I can keep my costs low while still delivering high quality, professional styling for your special event.
It’s the little things…
- I’m a 28-year old self-confessed grandma.
- My dream event would only need… good eats, good drinks, good company (including dogs), fairy lights and lots of flowers 🙂
- I’m an animal loverrr. I grew up with dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens, roosters, guinea-pigs… probably, maybe, okay definitely, biased toward my beautiful golden girls (below) ♥
- I love hand-making gifts, cards, decorations.. drawing, mixed media, just trying new things – whatever it may be that involves arts & crafts.
- I grew up in Melbourne, until I met my now husband – I moved to Brisbane in early 2015 to live with and work with James and haven’t looked back. The weather alone is perfect!
- Below: Four of my favourites… ♥